We are looking for suitable candiate as a service technician to join our team.
- works in a team enviroment at the shop, and has the ability to work independatly at the job site when required.
- Be mechanically inclined
- Be willing to learn how to trouble shoot auger systems, and ventilation systems
- Willing to learn electrical controls, and wiring
- Install and repair equipment in various enviroments.
- Have experience with a variety of power tools
- Have welding experience both MIG and Stick is a benifit
- Have at least a class 5 drivers license
If interested please e-mail resume to email@example.com