3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210 is a classic disposable N95 particulate respirator designed to help provide comfortable, reliable respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. This respirator is designed for particles produced by applications such as grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthraces, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfibre filter designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection. The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210 is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, and other dusty or arid operations
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mould, Bacillus Anthracis, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, etc.