Home   >   Products   >   Mill Equipment   >   Lorenz Conveying   >   Camlock Fittings

Camlock Fittings

A camlock fitting, also called a cam and groove coupling, is used to connect two hoses and or pipes together in a variety of industries, so that a commodity from one can be transferred to the other. … This means camlock couplings are very suitable for dirty environments.