Ventilation and heating control in one easy-to-use unit
The Fan and Heater Control automatically controls the temperature in a room by adjusting variable speed fans and controlling a heater interlock.
How it works
- When the temperature is at the temperature set point, the FHC-1D operates the fans at the idle speed setting and the heater is off.
- When the temperature exceeds the set point, the FHC-1D increases the speed of the fans.
- When the temperature drops below the set point, the FHC-1D shuts off the fans (in shut-off mode) or operates the fans at idle speed (idle mode) and switches on the heater or heat lamps.
The FHC-1D is ideal for poultry, livestock, greenhouse, or light industrial buildings.
- One variable speed output
- One heater interlock output
- Automatic shut-off and idle modes
- Adjustable off set-back for shut-off mode (0 to 16°F)
- Adjustable idle speed for idle mode (0 to 99%)
- Adjustable temperature set point, range: 32 to 99°F (0 to 37°C)
- Adjustable temperature differential (1 to 20°F)
- Three-second full-power-turn-on to minimize fan ice-up
- LED display
- Fahrenheit and Celsius display
- Error code display for troubleshooting
- Overload protection fuse
- Six-foot temperature probe, extendable to 500 feet
- NEMA 4X enclosure (corrosion resistant, water resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- 2 year warranty