Simple and effective temperature control
The Modulating Temperature Control allows you to automatically control ventilation fans according to the ambient temperature.
How it works
- When the temperature is at the temperature set point, the MTC-4C operates the fans at the idle speed setting.
- When the temperature exceeds the set point, the MTC-4C increases the speed.
- When the temperature increases 6°F above the set point, the MTC-4C increases the speed to maximum.
- When the temperature drops below the set point, the MTC-4C shuts off the fans (in shut-off mode), or operates the fans at the idle speed (idle mode).
The MTC-4C is ideal for poultry, livestock, greenhouse, or light industrial buildings.
- One variable speed output
- Adjustable temperature set point, range: 40 to 90°F (4 to 32°C)
- Fixed 6°F temperature differential
- Automatic shut-off and idle modes
- Off set-back of 2°F for shut-off mode
- Adjustable idle speed for automatic mode
- One-foot temperature probe, extendable to 500 feet
- Overload protection fuse
- NEMA 4X enclosure (corrosion resistant, water resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- 2 year warranty