Placing paper with feed under the drinking lines guides new chicks to both drink and feed as quickly as possible.
- Paper “guides” chickens to the drinking-water system
- When touched by chicks, the poultry paper produces a rustling sound which attracts the animals
- Improved distribution of chickens throughout the barn – Improved weight gain in the first 7 days
- Greater uniformity of the flock – Better insulation therefore lower mortality rates
- Breaks down in the litter – highly degradable
- One call to order sawdust and paper
- Supplied & delivered at the same time as your sawdust delivery!
- Available in 1850 feet rolls, 34″ wide.