CONSTANT LEVEL VALVE FOR GESTATION, FARROWING, WEANING AND FATTENING
The VRH-3 maintains a constant water level in any container where it is applied, working only with the pressure of the water that flows through it.
It is a more versatile and economic upgrade of the successful VR-H, which when launched in 2001 revolutionized the way that water is dispensed in pig farming by simplifying and increasing consumption and reducing waste.
- Simple and reliable operation at a wide range of pressures
- Easy to set up even in existing systems
- High water flow rate
- Works with both large and small pans
- Vacuum membrane suction sealing system
- Water stops on reaching level of metal downpipe
- Closure system at water inlet
- Manual system for opening body
- Adjustable water line connector
- Lower minimum operational pressure.