AD-LIBITUM PAN WITH BALL MECHANISM FOR FARROWING AND WEANED SOWS
The Feeding Ball is an ad-libitum dispenser with swinging ball mechanism and adjustable flow to feed sows in the farrowing phase and the period from weaning to insemination.
It is installed on top of the bowl where there may be a water level valve or nipple. Adding water to the feed increases the intake rate and the consumption of feed and water.
Can be installed under a dispenser to limit the maximum daily ration.
- Maximizes consumption and minimizes waste of feed and water.
- Access to fresh feed 24 hours a day.
- Animals quickly adapt to their use.
- Does not block.
- Easy access to the inside of the mechanism for cleaning.
- Quick, easy and user-friendly adjustment.
- Swinging ball mechanism with easily triggered appendage that simulates natural rooting action.
- The ball appendage prevents it from turning and getting the inside of the mechanism wet and blocked.
- Quick and easy disassembly system operated with one hand.