DRINKING BOWL FOR TREATING PIGLETS IN WEANING PHASE
The Maxitainer is a tank that is adapted to the Maxi Pan for dispensing liquids to newly weaned piglets while maintaining a constant level in the dish while there is liquid in the container. Some animals frequently need to be dispensed liquids with electrolytes, medication, or milk.
- Maximizes consumption and minimizes waste.
- Capacity for several days, reducing labour required for dispensing
- Level of tank contents can be checked at a glance
- Easy cleaning of dish and tank
- Large capacity tank with wide filling nozzle