AD-LIBITUM PAN WITH SWIVEL TRAY MECHANISM FOR FATTENING PIGS
The SF3D WTF is an ad-libitum hopper for fattening pigs with moving tray and adjustable flow that is accessible from both sides. It is used for dry feed with the option of adding water on the dish itself, which increases the intake and consumption rate. Leader in its category for plastic injection.
- Without water
- Maximizes consumption and minimizes wastage of feed and water
- The smallest animals adapt quickly
- Easy-to-access hopper outlet for cleaning
- Compact and resistant
- Only needs to be filled one to three times a day.
- Feed slides easily through the hopper without creating caves and the mechanism does not block
- Manual filling with starter feed made simpler
- Three separate dishes, rounded without corners that animals cannot reach where feed can gather
- Animals can eat dry feed directly from the tray or it can be mixed with water in the pan
- Large feeding space so animals can eat comfortably without competing no matter how large they are
- Double water option with one nipple per pan or water level valve kit
- Easy and precise control with option of activation by electric screwdriver
- Option of four-position telescopic mechanism to adapt the height of the tray to the size of the animals
- Easily activated moving tray mechanism that simulates natural rooting action
- Mechanism out of reach of the water so as not to be blocked by excess moisture.
- High capacity hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed