The Sentry 100 is as an economical and efficient “Drop Through” Feed Processing Hammermill. Product inflow is through either a 6″ or 4″ diameter top inlet, which can be fitted with an optional slide gate and various hoppers. Magnets are mounted on the intake to remove ferrous material contaminants. The product discharge/outflow is by gravity through the bottom of the mill.
- Rugged 18″ Full Circle Grinding Chamber
- Heavy Duty Wear Plates (front & rear)
- 360- Degree 3/16” Screen (other sizes from 1/16”-3/4” are available)
- 15 Case Hardened, Beveled Hammers
- 6” Diameter Top Inlet
- Door Interlock Safety Switch
- Housing with Bottom Discharge
- Mill Motor
- 4″ Diameter Top Inlet
- 4″ or 6″ Inlet Slide Gate
Overall Height: 35.500 in (90.17 cm)
Overall Width: 27.500 in (69.85 cm)
Overall Length: 30.000 in (76.2 cm)
- Corn – 7,000lbs/hr (3175 Kg/hr)
- Wheat – 8,000lbs/hr (3900 Kg/hr
Based on 3/16” screen and 10 HP motor. Capacities will vary with the type and nature of the ingredient as well as the mill HP and screen opening size.
Select according to your needs and your local power source. Single phase motors are available in 5, 7.5, or 10 HP. Three phase motors are available in 5, 7.5, 10, and 20 HP.