Sentry 3000 Hammermill
The Sentry 3000 Feed Processing Hammermill lets you accurately proportion, grind and blend up to 5 different ingredients simultaneously. Ingredient inflow is provided by five seperate augers which permit grinding and mixing feed. The mill is equipped with a wall-mounted, dust-tight, electric control panel for safety and reliability. Its circuitry permits the mill to be safely and easily started, monitored, and shutdown. Product side discharge is through your choice of either 3 1/2″ or 6″ augers to meet specific output capacity requirements.
- Rugged 18” Full Circle Grinding Chamber
- Heavy Duty Wear Plates (front & rear)
- 360 – Degree 3/16” Screen (other sizes from 1/16” – 3/4” are available)
- 15 Case Hardened, Beveled Hammers
- Five Individual Inlet Augers fitted with Magnetic Guards
- Accurate Positive Gear Drive Five Compartment Proportioner
- Door Interlock Safety Switch
- Housing with Side Discharge
- Base Auger Motor and Belt Guard
- Mill Motor
- Electric Control Panel
- 3 1/2″ or 6″ Auger Discharge Package
Overall Height: 50.000 in (127 cm)
Overall Width: 38.000 in (96.52 cm)
Overall Length: 33.500 in (85.09 cm)
- Corn – 7,000lbs/hr (3175 Kg/hr)
- Wheat – 8,000lbs/hr (3900 Kg/hr)
- Based on 3/16” screen and 10 HP motor. Capacities will vary with the type and nature of the ingredient as well as the mill HP and screen opening size.
Select according to your needs and your local power source. Single phase motors are available in 5, 7.5, or 10 HP. Three phase motors are available in 5, 7.5, 10, and 20 HP.