PLASTIC GRILLS FOR PIGLETS AND FATTENING PIGS
Wean to finish grills are ideal both for farrowing (in the piglet area), transition and fattening systems, as they keep the animals clean and dry, reduce heat loss from contact and provide the necessary comfort and grip.
The direction of the paired interconnected ribs maximizes resistance, and the convex surface ensure good drainage and grip.
Suitable for farrowing corridors.
- 600×400 mm
- 600×500 mm
- Highly resistant and durable
- Greater resistance while the sow is farrowing
- Very easy to clean and disinfect
- Fast drying and excellent drainage
- Less loss of animal heat from contact
- Smooth surface with very good grip
- The larger the system, less assembly, better drainage and hygiene, and lower cost of support beams
- Wide range to cover any need and installation
- Injected with polypropylene
- Convex rib surface
- 38% opening
- Beam to beam ribs in the same direction as the bridges
- Ribs interconnected by pairs
- Good thermal insulation
- Non-aggressive material
- Width of 40 to 50cm